- All the full papers should describe original research and should not be published elsewhere.
- All the papers must be written in English only.
- The cover page for the paper, containing the title, names of authors, author affiliations and abstract will be produced automatically from the data entered in the ConfTool conference management system and therefore, your paper should commence with the Introduction section.
- The maximum page limit for each paper is 10, including the cover page.
- For easing the preparation of the hard-copy of the proceedings, please ensure that the number of pages in the paper, including the cover page, is even (i.e. the document you upload should have an odd number of pages).
- Final paper upload, after review and any requested revisions, should be in DOC/DOCX format as well as PDF.
- All the full papers should conform to the instructions specified in the paper template. No author should modify this template to fit their papers within the specified page limit and format; all papers with a modified template will be returned to the authors for correction.
- Paper templates (updated versions) can be downloaded from:
For more instructions on formatting your paper, please refer to the paper template.